Our group therapy sessions enable children to make friends in a fun environment while developing key skills.
A typical session will cover:
- Attention and concentration
- Sensory, behaviour and emotional regulation
- Fine and gross motor coordination
- Social, communication and play skills
- Receptive and expressive language
We offer joint Speech and Language and Occupational Therapy Groups on Saturday mornings in:
St Michael’s Church Hall
60 Elmwood Road
Chiswick, W4 3DZ
Free parking on side roads.